Saturday, December 18, 2010

SAMSUNG GALAXY 5 CONTEST

TURNING KOREAN.....what?!


KPOP. Korean Pop, what else? KPOP musics almost swallowed up the OPMs and many people even like them better than the American music videos. Try to look on your television, KPOP musics burst out on any channel. And everytime I pass by a store or in a mall my nose is bleeding from these musics. I always frown and ask myself what the hell do people like from them. Is it the music itself?the artists? the hair and make up? the way they suit those cool shades and weird outfits? the dance steps? Uhmm, ano po ang nangyari sa kabataang Juan dela Cruz? ^_^
Even on facebook I can see how very addictive the youth is to Koreans. WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM IN PROFOUND CONFUSION AND hatred BUT THE TRUTH IS.... I ALSO FEEL LIKE IM TURNING KOREAN @ _ _ _ _ _. =)


Looking on the magazines and on tv the new fashion trend today is baggy tank top paired up with fitted jeans or shorts. And the hair is done by twisting and clipping it as high as it can almost get to the hairline. For the last two weeks I had a long hair but I thought sticking hair strands on the neck while sweating was really annoying. So I went to the salon and paid to cut my hair short. People may think of me as being "gaya-gaya" to KOREAN hairstyles. But that's not it. MAINIT LANG PO TALAGA SA PINAS. hehe


Anyway, you may think of this entry as a nonsense to this promo but I want you to think more about it. ^_^


TURNING KOREAN may be obvious on looks, but you can't say what's going on in other people's mind and heart. There is a Korean store here in my city but I'm not that obsessed with the products there. Instead, whenever I visit that store, I can only think of the Koreans as good and very talented people. I can picture those beautiful faces ng 2NE1, UKiSS, Super Junior, Girls Generation, etc. WALA NG TATALO SA PAGTANGKILIK NG PRODUKTONG PILIPINO, di ba? ^_^


I can see a lot of teenagers in BAGUIO adopt the way Korean people wear their clothes. Well I thought "talagang malaki na ang impluwensiya ng mga KOREAN sa 'tin". Also, there are a lot of elders who are fond of KOREANovelas. I wonder who is the first person that had the idea of introducing the KOREANovelas here in the Philippines. Because every stuff about Koreans the way I know it, started there right? I really thank him.=)


One thing I look on others now is their eyes. Do they have the KOREAN shaped eyes? I love the eyes of the KOREANS especially the girls! No one knows how I love Korean people. How I love the color of their yellowish skin. How I love their passion to learn here in our country. How I like the way they just ignore other people's backstabs (yung ibang pinoy =( ) and how they follow and respect their traditions. Just like the mentioned things about them, I am also the same. It is very questionable and it doesn't look like I'm the type but at heart I truly am. The Korean people and me are the same. They may feel as being a Filipino here in our country, but having their presence here makes me feel like I'm a true being of both races. A Filipino. A Korean. I don't look like I'm turning Korean the way I wear my clothes and do my hair but I am a Korean @ _ _ _ _ _. ^_^


Hey, hey. look at these. Napansin ko lang po ito ng patapos nako. I changed their/ they into my/ I. Hope this will make you smile! =)

>How I love the color of their yellowish skin.
How I love the color of my yellowish skin.
>How I love their passion to learn here in our country.
How I love my passion to learn here in our country.
>How I like the way they just ignore other people's backstabs (yung ibang pinoy =( )
How I like the way I just ignore other people's backstabs (yung ibang pinoy =( )
>How they follow and respect their traditions.
How I follow and respect my traditions.


Thank YOU!! Sana manalo ako *sniff sniff* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment